The controller of personal data processing is SIA “Skanstes City”, Registration no. 40003388042, Address: Skanstes iela 50, Riga, LV-1013; Tel. 26163131; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.skanstescity.lv.
- This policy applies to the use of personal data on the website with the domain address www.skanstescity.lv. The purpose of this policy is to provide information to you (the data subject) about the purpose of personal data processing on the website, its scope, protection, processing terms, your rights, as well as to explain why we need to use your personal data when visiting our website.
Why do we process your data?
- We process your personal data so that you can receive an answer to the questions prepared for us.
What kind of data do we process?
- When contacting us through this website, information such as email address, first and last name or telephone number may be stored.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
- Data processing is carried out with the aim of providing answers to questions of interest to you and ensuring the delivery of latest information, in accordance with your request.
- Data processing is carried out on the basis of your consent and is carried out only for the purposes set out in this policy (for sending information).
Where do we obtain personal data?
- We obtain the personal data you provide, which you provide to us using the form available on our website.
Who do we transfer your personal data to?
- Law-enforcement institutions, courts or other state and local government institutions, if it follows from the regulatory enactments and relevant institutions, have the right to the requested information, if it had to be specifically requested.
- To you, as the data subject, according to a clear and unambiguous request.
- Courts or other state institutions, for the protection of their legitimate interests.
- The recipients of your data can be authorized employees of the Controller, Processors, law enforcement and supervisory institutions.
- We will provide personal data of individuals only to the extent necessary, in accordance with the requirements of regulatory acts and justified objective circumstances of the specific situation.
- We process personal data in the territory of the European Union and the European Economic Area (EU/EEA). Your personal data is not processed in countries outside the EU/EEA to provide you with the service you have chosen. The transfer and processing of personal data outside the EU/EEA may only take place if there is a legal basis for this, namely to fulfill a legal obligation, enter into or perform a contract, or in accordance with your consent, and appropriate security measures have been taken.
How long do we store your personal data?
- All personal data obtained from you are stored as long as you do not withdraw your consent. A longer period of storage of personal data is permitted to meet legal requirements for the minimum period of storage of documents or information or to protect our legitimate interests.
- When this period is over, We will securely delete your personal data or make it unavailable (archiving) or unidentifiable so that it can no longer be linked to you.
- We have the right to stop processing your data in the event that we stop providing information in the form currently provided on our website.
Protection of your data
- With us, your personal data is safe because we take all the necessary measures in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, guidelines, internal guidelines and established procedures.
- We always work in accordance with the highest safety requirements. We use the latest technologies, various security software – firewall, authentication programs, data encryption to protect your personal data and prevent access to them by third parties in an accidental or intentional way, in the form of unauthorized access, as well as to avoid intentional or unintentional loss, disclosure or destruction of personal data.
- In the event that circumstances arise that may threaten the security of your data, we will notify you by phone, in writing or by publishing information on our website.
- We do not take responsibility for the loss or leakage of your personal data, in case it happened due to your fault, and we also invite you to be responsible and familiarize yourself with the safety rules of computer and Internet use and to be especially careful when handing over your private data to someone, such as an identity document.
- You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether We are processing personal data relating to you.
- If the information provided to us is no longer current, you have the right to ask us to make corrections.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your data or to object to its processing if, in your opinion, the data processing is illegal or the basis for which it was obtained has expired.
- If you believe that we have processed your data illegally, you have the right to file a complaint with the State Data Inspectorate.
- If your personal data has been obtained with your consent, you can withdraw it at any time and we will not continue to process your data.
- In certain cases, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or to stop processing it, but this may not happen in cases where the law or regulatory enactments oblige us to save and process your personal data, and as a result of this request, there may be difficulties in providing you full-fledged existing and new services of SIA “Skanstes City”.
When creating a WhatsApp account, you specify your mobile phone number and profile name (first name, last name).
As part of your WhatsApp messaging and based on your privacy settings, those users who have your phone number can see information about your account (phone number, profile picture, “about” information) and add you to groups and communities where this information , may be visible to other members of the group or community.
When you send a message to another user or group, the profile name you choose becomes visible to the recipients of the message, including users whose contact list you are not. Users who have your phone number may also see your “last seen” information and your messages, depending on your privacy settings.
By joining and/or being in SIA “Skanstes City” WhatsApp groups, you:
- You agree that the number and your profile name are used as part of group activities in accordance with WhatsApp’s terms. When using the WhatsApp service, your data is stored only in the environment of the app. Until you are no longer a member of the group, the data is deleted (it is not saved outside the WhatsApp app).
- You can opt out of data processing using WhatsApp’s privacy functionality. For added privacy, you can control who can add you to a group by adjusting your WhatsApp settings.
- You can opt out of group membership and stop the processing of your data accordingly. The data is stored as long as you are a member of the group.
- The WhatsApp group created by the Lessor is intended only for business communication and cooperation in connection with providing communication on issues and news relevant to the cooperation.
In certain cases, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or to stop processing it, but this cannot happen in cases where the law or regulatory enactments oblige us to save and process your personal data, and as a result of the fulfillment of this request, difficulties may arise in providing you with full-fledged existing and new SIA “Skanstes City”.